Total Views: 479
(Click to Learn the Benefits Of Adding Yours Here)
If You're Selling A Dirt Bike...
- We're Providing 100% FREE Exposure
- We Use A Non Invasive, User Friendly Interface
- You Get To Provide Only the Info You Want to Include
- All Ads Are Human Moderated & Constantly Monitored
- No Signing Up, Credit Cards, Email's or Passwords Required
- Steadily Improving and Roosting the Competition Since 2009
- Build Your Ad In Seconds Under More Privacy Than Craigslist or Cycle Trader
Here's More About It:
Very Nice 1996 cr250 In excellent condition, ran and shifted when it was parked, carb may need cleaning? Ready to be raced or just added to your collection!No, flat-spots or bent rims great running original machine. Nice collectible piece of history! SOLD WITH A TITLE AND BILL OF SALEDisclaimer:I've described the bike to the best of my ability, if something slips by it was not intentional, I don't check spokes or wheel bearings/swing-arm bearings on the bikes I sell. I describe the obvious things I see, so understand that you are purchasing a 30+ year bike and some items may need attention above and beyond what I have noted. Also, I'm not responsible for any leaking fork seals... The bike has to be tied down during shipping and sometimes it arrives with leaking seals.Shipping:I WILL CRATE AND SHIP THIS BIKE FOR THE COST OF $300 TO ANY FORWARD AIR LOCATION. SINCE FORWARD AIR DOES NOT HAVE TERMINALS IN EVERY CITY, PLEASE CONSULT THEIR WEB SITE FOR A LOCATION NEAR YOU BEFORE YOU BID. THE BIKE HAS TO BE PICKED UP AT THEIR DOCK. WWW.FORWARDAIR.COM (NO FURTHER EXPENSE IS INVOLVED, JUST PICK THE CRATE UP!!!)Payment:Full payment is due within 3 days from end of auction.