Total Views: 349
Time Remaining: 16H 32M 16S
(Click to Learn the Benefits Of Adding Yours Here)
If You're Selling A Dirt Bike...
- We're Providing 100% FREE Exposure
- We Use A Non Invasive, User Friendly Interface
- You Get To Provide Only the Info You Want to Include
- All Ads Are Human Moderated & Constantly Monitored
- No Signing Up, Credit Cards, Email's or Passwords Required
- Steadily Improving and Roosting the Competition Since 2009
- Build Your Ad In Seconds Under More Privacy Than Craigslist or Cycle Trader
Here's More About It:
Shoot me an offer if interested, ignore the auction price. Title states 1992 xr600, engine is xr650, many add-ons. One Main switch, not keyed, push start button. Brake and running light. Rear brake pedal actuates brake light. K4-k5 gsxr1000 front end. Katana rear(I believe). Not original builder so unsure of engine work. Little smokey, not sure if rich or oil smoke. Will post video. Will need fork seals soon, appear to weep oil onto tubes after a ride.Maybe a little oil seeping out near where pickup coil comes through stator cover, the gasket I used was a cheapo off eBay so I'm not surprised. Endurance speedo. Lithium battery under seat. Alabama street legal title. Other stuff I'm forgetting. Open to cool trades too, wyg?