Total Views: 565
(Click to Learn the Benefits Of Adding Yours Here)
If You're Selling A Dirt Bike...
- We're Providing 100% FREE Exposure
- We Use A Non Invasive, User Friendly Interface
- You Get To Provide Only the Info You Want to Include
- All Ads Are Human Moderated & Constantly Monitored
- No Signing Up, Credit Cards, Email's or Passwords Required
- Steadily Improving and Roosting the Competition Since 2009
- Build Your Ad In Seconds Under More Privacy Than Craigslist or Cycle Trader
Here's More About It:
Selling my latest creation to fund the next project. This is a 2006 Honda CRF250R chassis that has been converted to use a 1987 CR500 2 stroke engine. The frame was modified using 6063 aluminum tubing and a billet wishbone. Everything is tig welded. The engine is a 1987 CR500 engine with a 530cc big bore. Engine was built using a new crank, fresh top end and bore, port work to match bore and all around power. Hinson clutch, all new bearings and seals throughout the engien. Engine cases were powdercoated black texture and cylinder was coated high temp silver powdercoat. The head was modified to accept a compression release which works very well. V-Force 3 reeds with custom intake. PJ Mikuni carb. Pro-Circuit service honda plated pipe. Custom y-pipe with dual YZ250 pro circuit mufflers. Bike has tusk rims with billet hubs in red and dunlop mx3s tires. Suspension was gone through and springs for a 210lb c rider installed. Bike was done right with all new hardware and every moving componant being new. Bike was built, jetted, and has less than 1 hour of run time on it. Runs amazing and has more power than 99% of the world could ever be able to use. For an additional $500 i do have a rekluse clutch i will sell with it. I may entertain 2016 or newer mx 4 strokes or side by sides for trade or partial trade based on value. Any questions feel free to ask.