Total Views: 1597
Time Remaining: 14H 40M 31S
(Click to Learn the Benefits Of Adding Yours Here)
If You're Selling A Dirt Bike...
- We're Providing 100% FREE Exposure
- We Use A Non Invasive, User Friendly Interface
- You Get To Provide Only the Info You Want to Include
- All Ads Are Human Moderated & Constantly Monitored
- No Signing Up, Credit Cards, Email's or Passwords Required
- Steadily Improving and Roosting the Competition Since 2009
- Build Your Ad In Seconds Under More Privacy Than Craigslist or Cycle Trader
Here's More About It:
2007 Kawasaki KX 100 Good shape, runs strong. 2 stroke. Serviced at Dealer within the last year and only driven 2 times since. It was tuned, oil change radiator flushed and refilled (complete service). Probably has 100 hrs on the bike total. Has a full FMF performance exhaust system. The rear plastic fender is cracked (pictured). There is no title for the bike, sold on bill of sale.