Total Views: 532
(Click to Learn the Benefits Of Adding Yours Here)
If You're Selling A Dirt Bike...
- We're Providing 100% FREE Exposure
- We Use A Non Invasive, User Friendly Interface
- You Get To Provide Only the Info You Want to Include
- All Ads Are Human Moderated & Constantly Monitored
- No Signing Up, Credit Cards, Email's or Passwords Required
- Steadily Improving and Roosting the Competition Since 2009
- Build Your Ad In Seconds Under More Privacy Than Craigslist or Cycle Trader
Here's More About It:
2001 KX 500 motor, 547cc Wossner big bore kit. Currently running a 40mm Keihin carb (better throttle response), comes with 44mm Lectron carb and port matched Boysen intake. The Lectron makes it run freaking awesome from about 1/4 throttle up but lacks that little bit of response at about 1/8 throttle. Runs on pump fuel. 2001 kx 250 frame. 2004 kx250f body work. Comes with 2 talon hub wheel setups, 1 with an IRC M5B and the other with a Skat Trac 14 Paddle Viper. Also comes with stock and extended swingarms. Fully rebuilt motor top and bottom end last winter. About 5-6 hrs on motor.