Total Views: 325
(Click to Learn the Benefits Of Adding Yours Here)
If You're Selling A Dirt Bike...
- We're Providing 100% FREE Exposure
- We Use A Non Invasive, User Friendly Interface
- You Get To Provide Only the Info You Want to Include
- All Ads Are Human Moderated & Constantly Monitored
- No Signing Up, Credit Cards, Email's or Passwords Required
- Steadily Improving and Roosting the Competition Since 2009
- Build Your Ad In Seconds Under More Privacy Than Craigslist or Cycle Trader
Here's More About It:
Up for sale is my beautiful 2000 Kawasaki KX 500. (Yes it is a 2000 model, I liked the looks of the late 80's decals). Bikes in this condition are getting very difficult to find. This bike is a beast and not for the faint of heart. Bike runs perfectly with great compression. As the pictures show, plastics are in great condition, tires are next to new with plenty of tread remaining, chain and sprockets are in excellent condition, no dents in frame, exhaust, or rims. I'll be more than happy to hold bike while buyer arranges shipping. Zero feedback bidders MUST contact me via text or phone call first or I WILL cancel your bid. No title for bike, however, I will include a bill of sale if requested. If paying through PayPal, only PayPal friends and family will be accepted so I don't incur any other fees. If you have any questions, contact Erik at 407-247-8719. Right is reserved to end auction early as bike is for sale locally. I'm also willing to end auction early for the right offer. Thank you for looking!