Total Views: 116
(Click to Learn the Benefits Of Adding Yours Here)
If You're Selling A Dirt Bike...
- We're Providing 100% FREE Exposure
- We Use A Non Invasive, User Friendly Interface
- You Get To Provide Only the Info You Want to Include
- All Ads Are Human Moderated & Constantly Monitored
- No Signing Up, Credit Cards, Email's or Passwords Required
- Steadily Improving and Roosting the Competition Since 2009
- Build Your Ad In Seconds Under More Privacy Than Craigslist or Cycle Trader
Here's More About It:
Entry level race bike, that has been well maintained. When purchased, we had good intentions of recreationally racing, but quickly found that we didn't have the time to do it. Rather, the bike was used by my son a few times to ride trails up north with me. The bike was used by the Kawasaki race team prior to us purchasing it. The bike is very quick, but is nimble enough to be handled easily by entry level riders.